Monday, September 10, 2018

Tongue Twisters - Part 1

have a service call out about an electrical problem in my home, I'm going to have to take a break from the Jobs in the Theatre series again and just post a quick fun post. So, here are some tongue twisters.



Tongue twisters are a great way to warm up vocals and facial muscles before theatre. Say them slowly over and over to practice annunication and to make sure that you are talking clearly. In your off time, have fun trying to say them faster and faster. Then have fun laughing with others when you inevitably mess up and say something strange. Here are some common tongue twisters as well as others. This will be a series that breaks into other series as there are many tongue twisters that exist and can constantly be created.

  • I wish to wash my Irish wristwatch.
  • Red leather, yellow leather.
  • We watch whales near Rwanda.
  • Ducks sitting on the city docks.
  • One smart fellow, he felt smart.
  • She sells sea shells by the seashore
  • She sees Swiss cheese.
  • Irrelevant elephant.
  • Willy's really weary.
  • Tom threw Tim three thumbtacks.


If you enjoy my content, please consider becoming one one of my patrons through Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/TheatreGeek where I will be sharing more in-depth content, answering your questions, sharing which types of software I use and how to find them, and more. By becoming my patron, you allow me to create more content about theatre and more theatrical content.

1 comment: