Tuesday, December 17, 2019

5 Musicals That Take Place In or Near the Water

I needed to take a break from how-to articles. However, I still wanted to post a blog post.

Being that I've been concentrating on underwater set pieces, I figured I'd give a list of musicals that take place in or near the water.


An image of water


  1. The Little Mermaid
    You can order and listen to the Broadway cast recording: The Little Mermaid: Original Broadway Cast Recording
    You can always watch the original movie: The Little Mermaid
  2. The Pirates of Penzance
    You can watch this on Amazon: The Pirates of Penzance
    You can watch it on DVD: The Pirates of Penzance
    You can listen to the soundtrack: Gilbert & Sullivan: The Pirates of Penzance
  3. Spongebob Squarepants: The Musical
    You can listen to the soundtrack: SpongeBob SquarePants, The New Musical (Original Cast Recording)
  4. South Pacific
    You can watch the movie: South Pacific
    You can listen to the soundtrack: South Pacific (Original Soundtrack Recording)
  5. Anything Goes
    You can watch the movie on Amazon: Anything Goes
    You can watch the movie on DVD: Anything Goes
    You can listen to the soundtrack: Anything Goes (New Broadway Cast Recording)


If you enjoy my content, please consider becoming one of my patrons through Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/TheatreGeek where I will be sharing more in-depth content, answering your questions, sharing which types of software I use and how to find them, and more. By becoming my patron, you allow me to create more content about theatre and more theatrical content.

You can also give a one-time support by tipping at my my Ko-fi page. It is much appreciated and allows me to continue writing my blog instead of doing drudge work in order to make the little bit of money I can to afford to take time to write.

Disclaimer: I am an Amazon Associate and as an Amaazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I am also a Wal-Mart affiliate and in the rare case I cannot find the product on Amazon, I can earn from those links. Please consider purchasing from my links as they help me to live and help me be able to write more content for you here.

No comments:

Post a Comment