Friday, November 2, 2018

Theatre Resources - Part 2 - Theatre History

I'm still not feeling good and my sister had me panicked earlier. So, this time, I'm just going to give a resource. This is one of the websites my undergrad professor had as a reference for me and I still use it to this day.



It is a good source to see if there are theatre movements or type of theatre listed. Theatre History.

If you enjoy my content, please consider becoming one of my patrons through Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/TheatreGeek where I will be sharing more in-depth content, answering your questions, sharing which types of software I use and how to find them, and more. By becoming my patron, you allow me to create more content about theatre and more theatrical content.

You can also give a one-time support by tipping at my my Ko-fi page. It is much appreciated and allows me to continue writing my blog instead of doing drudge work in order to make the little bit of money I can to afford to take time to write.

1 comment:

  1. Nice Post. Thanks

    https://techadvises.com/bollywood-songs-download-websites

    ReplyDelete