Saturday, November 3, 2018

Theatre Resources - Part 3 - Stage Manager Paperwork

Unfortunately, I'm still sick. I even slept all day. So, it's more resources time. It's no secret that stage managers need tons of different forms. One theatre may require lots more paperwork than another. Whether a theatre requires only rehearsal reports and check in lists or if they require planning sheets, script analysis, stage plans, and prop lists, you can find downloads of those forms online.



One of the best places to find this paper work is The Non-Profit Organization United States Institute for Theatre Technology's Sample Management Paperwork site. The forms can be downloaded directly or they can be used as an example for creating documents.

If you enjoy my content, please consider becoming one of my patrons through Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/TheatreGeek where I will be sharing more in-depth content, answering your questions, sharing which types of software I use and how to find them, and more. By becoming my patron, you allow me to create more content about theatre and more theatrical content.

You can also give a one-time support by tipping at my my Ko-fi page. It is much appreciated and allows me to continue writing my blog instead of doing drudge work in order to make the little bit of money I can to afford to take time to write.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice, but some of the links are not working (samples show 404 file not found error). Great source of info though!

    ReplyDelete