Saturday, November 24, 2018

Winter Wonderettes in Lake Charles, LA for Seven More Performances!

Four girls, each dressed in their own color dress, stand in a line, singing Christmas carols. They've been hired as the entertainment for Harper's Hardware Holiday Party. During one of them, one of the girls, Betty Lou, does not want to sing in German, so while she sings in German, she does it not so well, even though the other girls congratulate her. During the whole time, the girls are waiting for Santa to appear, but he never does. Other antics take place that even include audience members. This is just part of the fun that is Winter Wonderettes.



The play is full of 60s versions of Christmas carols. It is family friendly and will easily be enjoyed by all ages. This is a great way to spend a Friday or Saturday night or a Sunday afternoon.

Shauna Temple plays Betty Jean, Victoria Burton plays Missy, Markie Hebert plays Suzy, Allison Marino plays Cindy Lou, Rebecca Harris and Sydney Landry play elves. Trip Wamsley, Michael Parker, (and I think one other - but I forgot my program right now, so I don't have all the names). I also apologize if I have any of the names wrong for the actresses and will fix them later.

You can still see the show at the following dates and times.

  • Sunday, November 25, 2018 at 2pm
  • Friday, November 30, 2018 at 7:30pm
  • Saturday, December 1, 2018 at 7:30pm
  • Sunday, December 2, 2018 at 2pm
  • Friday, December 7, 2018 at 7:30pm
  • Saturday, December 8, 2018 at 7:30pm
  • Sunday, December 9, 2018 at 2pm


You can buy tickets for the show online at The vendini site for Winter Wonderettes at Lake Charles Little Theatre. Tickets are also available at the door, but with a show that is this popular, tickets may easily sell out.
All shows take place at The Lake Charles Little Theatre which is located at 813 Enterprise Blvd in Lake Charles, Louisiana 70605. You can call the theatre at (337) 433-7985.

If you enjoy my content, please consider becoming one of my patrons through Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/TheatreGeek where I will be sharing more in-depth content, answering your questions, sharing which types of software I use and how to find them, and more. By becoming my patron, you allow me to create more content about theatre and more theatrical content.

You can also give a one-time support by tipping at my my Ko-fi page. It is much appreciated and allows me to continue writing my blog instead of doing drudge work in order to make the little bit of money I can to afford to take time to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment