Thursday, November 1, 2018

Tongue Twisters - Part 5

Unfortunately, I am still sick. I'd love to give some more informative posts. Yet, right now, it'll have to be some more tongue twisters because I can hardly gather thoughts at times. The only things I can truly think clearly are that it hurts to swallow and that I don't have a voice.



You know the drill. Say them slow to annunciate and practice speaking so others can understand you. Say them fast over and over to have fun and see how easy it is to mess up. Make sure you have fun laughing at your mistakes! Don't take it seriously when doing that!
  • Is this your sister's sixth zither?
  • Toy boat.
  • If two witches were watching two watches, which witch would watch which watch?
  • Give papa a cup of proper coffee in a copper coffee cup.
  • Free flea spray.
  • Three free throws.
  • Switch wrist hair.
  • A champion mapmakers knapsack was jam-packed with mashed potatoes.
  • She sat upon the balcony inexplicably mimicking him hiccuping while welcoming him in.
  • Wilma tilted windmills..


If you enjoy my content, please consider becoming one of my patrons through Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/TheatreGeek where I will be sharing more in-depth content, answering your questions, sharing which types of software I use and how to find them, and more. By becoming my patron, you allow me to create more content about theatre and more theatrical content.

You can also give a one-time support by tipping at my my Ko-fi page. It is much appreciated and allows me to continue writing my blog instead of doing drudge work in order to make the little bit of money I can to afford to take time to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment