Saturday, October 6, 2018

Tongue Twisters - Part 2

Due to the fact that my internet is extremely slow tonight, and I've been waiting and hoping to be able to write a blog post, but it has not gotten any faster, here are some more tongue twister to use in warm ups for rehearsals. Don't forget to also have fun outside of rehearsal warm ups where you try to say them faster and faster and over and over to see how quickly you make a mistake! The mistakes that are made are what makes them fun when said in that context!



  • Sheena leads, Sheila needs.
  • Seth at Sainsbury's sells thick socks.
  • Roberta ran rings around the Roman ruins.
  • Stupid superstition!
  • Picky people pick Peter Pan Peanut-Butter, 'tis the peanut-butter picky people pick.
  • If Stu chews shoes, should Stu choose the shoes he chews?
  • Wayne went to Wales to watch walruses.
  • Rudder valve reversals.
  • Four furious friends fought for the phone.
  • Tie twine to three tree twigs.


If you enjoy my content, please consider becoming one of my patrons through Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/TheatreGeek where I will be sharing more in-depth content, answering your questions, sharing which types of software I use and how to find them, and more. By becoming my patron, you allow me to create more content about theatre and more theatrical content.

You can also give a one-time support by tipping at my my Ko-fi page. It is much appreciated and allows me to continue writing my blog instead of doing drudge work in order to make the little bit of money I can to afford to take time to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment