Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Tongue Twisters - Part 4

I am sick today and because I am not feeling all that well, I am turning to the tongue twister post. I don't want to accidentally give false information or a really bad grammatical post.



  • Where she sits she shines, and where she shines she sits.
  • Stupid superstition!
  • Unique New York. New York's unique. You know you need unique New York.
  • Big black bugs bleed blue-black blood but baby black bugs bleed blue.
  • If Stu chews shoes, should Stu choose the shoes he chews?
  • Seventy seven benevolent elephants.
  • Santa's short suit shrunk.
  • Celibate celebrant.
  • We watch whales near Rwanda.
  • The epitome of femininity.


If you enjoy my content, please consider becoming one of my patrons through Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/TheatreGeek where I will be sharing more in-depth content, answering your questions, sharing which types of software I use and how to find them, and more. By becoming my patron, you allow me to create more content about theatre and more theatrical content.

You can also give a one-time support by tipping at my my Ko-fi page. It is much appreciated and allows me to continue writing my blog instead of doing drudge work in order to make the little bit of money I can to afford to take time to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment