Saturday, October 6, 2018

Tongue Twisters - Part 3

I am not certain what is going on with my Internet connection, but it is extremely slow. Hopefully that'll be fixed soon in some way. In the mean time, here are some more tongue twisters.

Image goes here

  • Six sleek swans swam swiftly southwards.
  • Pirates' Private Property
  • How much ground would a groundhog hog, if a groundhog could hog ground?
  • Three short sword sheaths.
  • Rolling red wagons.
  • Green glass globes glow greenly.
  • He threw three balls.
  • The great Greek grape growers grow great Greek grapes.
  • Tom threw Tim three thumbtacks.
  • He threw three free throws.


If you enjoy my content, please consider becoming one of my patrons through Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/TheatreGeek where I will be sharing more in-depth content, answering your questions, sharing which types of software I use and how to find them, and more. By becoming my patron, you allow me to create more content about theatre and more theatrical content.

You can also give a one-time support by tipping at my my Ko-fi page. It is much appreciated and allows me to continue writing my blog instead of doing drudge work in order to make the little bit of money I can to afford to take time to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment